Angels vs. little Devils

Wednesday, October 22, 2008


Look how cutes she is......sometimes! We went to the fall festival this past weekend and they had a petting zoo. The kids loved it. Tanner loved the bunnies the most. She is so funny. Every time I get her to smile...she has to wrinkle up her nose. She is a very sassy 2 year old. I hear most of them are, but I think she takes it to extremes. She is quite the trendy 2 year old who loves to accessorize. For Halloween she is going to be a princess, which is a title that she does not take lightly. Out of the blue occasionally she states, "I am Daddy's princess!" Usually it is randomly or when she wants to get her way or she is trying to make up for something she did bad. She will definitely keep you on your toes. She is going to be my challenge. I can see it now! Look out world here comes Tanner Lee Sorenson......hell on wheels!

No comments: