Family and Friends......Friends are Family

Friday, October 24, 2008


Yesterday was one of those days when you are just in a mood. I had an average day at the office, but I could not get in my groove. I came home and worked on dinner, the kids were demanding and I was just kinda in a bummed out mood. I got online and started playing on myspace and checking my emails. I had a little wine and began to relax and had some me time. It was nice. I had some great conversations with family that I don't get to talk to that often. It made me realize how blessed of a life I lead. I am really so lucky. I got to visit a little with Lisa, my nephews fiance, and it was nice getting to know her better. I look forward to seeing her Thanksgiving. It is going to be nice having most of the family there. I am going to my moms this weekend to have our annual Halloween Hunt. It is so much fun. On Saturday we carve pumpkins with the kids. On Sunday, we have the kids dress up in their Halloween costumes and hunt Easter eggs filled with Halloween candy and take pictures. I will post them when we get back! I can't wait!

No comments: