Colton

Thursday, July 23, 2009


















Well, what can I say about my little man besides that he is awesome! He has made so many advancements this summer! He talks so much, he is potty training well, and he is such a little character. He is really letting his personality shine through. With that being said......he still does Colton's stunts though! I have decided to just take a picture of whatever mess he makes, because at the time it is not funny, but later it always seems to be. By the time I find my camera and take the photos, I am already relaxing. I have included a couple pictures of stunts this month. Photo one is him is pouring all my splenda for my coffee into a strainer. This is my first of the new photo process. Seth was so confused when I said "wait....let me get the camera!" The next was when I was looking for him ready to walk out the door for work and he had put all my hair conditioner in his hair. He had to be thrown in the shower for that one and I was late! The next one was really sweet of him. He decided to make mommy her coffee before he woke me up. Mind you it was 4 am and I hear water running and what to my amazement is he doing but putting water in the coffee pot to brew yet my creamer and splenda (he could not get the coffee container open!) I walk in and he says "Mommy...coffee!" Gotta love the little man though! He definitely keeps me on my toes!

No comments: