Thursdays

Thursday, July 9, 2009


Well, Thursday is my FAV day of the week. It is my evening off. Thursday is the night of the week that Seth answers the kids constant "MOMS" gives the kids a bath and I have some me time. Sometime I lock myself up in seclusion, most times I usually just mingle with the Fam and do my own thing. It is nice not being in charge all the time. I am kinda being lazy tonight. I have a lot of things I need to be working on like dishes, laundry, vacuum, bills, you name it. It always needs to be done so I decided to just work on things for my little Tanner bugs birthday! I love planning birthdays. This year is a luau theme. I got the invites made and dropped in the mail today. Party favors made. Now I am looking at cake designs and working on the menu. I think in my next career I will be a party planner. It really helps me relax and just focus on something fun. Well, back to me time! Chow!

No comments: