Thursday, July 2, 2009



Just wanted to drop in a recent pix of my kiddos. They are nudist. They have a severe aversion to clothing. Well, what can I say. They take after their mom! LOL! I have decided I need a new therapeutic outlet and I am going to start blogging. Thanks to one of my best friends I am getting my site pimped and it should look a lot more interesting. I am a little challenged in that area! I have been doing well lately. Just a typical life in my world. Life has challenges and the goal is to come out with your head on straight. Some days I can say I am successful; however, some days....well I just cope. I am such a blessed person. I am surrounded by such wonderful people. I have a small great group of friends. I really enjoy my family and live an overall blessed life. I do have my hands full though. I do not need to explain it to everyone though. I just manage what I can and handle it as it comes. Life was not meant to be simple without trials or tribulations. We are constantly having our faith put in check. I think that is part of the lords plan. That we are always made sure we know who is in charge. I get reassurance in that. Well until tomorrow! Fun times planned for this weekend. Will post pix when I get back!

No comments: