Vacationittis

Friday, July 10, 2009

One more day until vacation! I am so excited. I am counting down to the minute, second! I am so ready to get a break from work! I am ready for the economy to get better. Talk about drama! People are just crazy! I am planning a stay vacation! We are trying to figure out things to do in the Dallas area. We are going to go to a water park, Dallas aquarium, the movies, the park, spending time with friends and hanging in their pools! Sucks to have a pool the size of a bathtub!!! Colton is officially potty trained so that marks one thing off of my list to do during vacation. I am off today Thursday and have to work one more day, too bad! Coorslights are flowing! I have had a wonderful day! I shoped for 8 hrs straight. Bought a new dress, 2 pairs of flip flops, earrings, stuff for the girls bday and had lunch alone! What a day!!!! Next week is all about the family. Today was about me! Fun times. Chow until next time!

No comments: