Hump Day

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

SAY WHAT?????????



Well, today is officially hump day.....in my world that does not mean much because I work on Saturday. I went to a funeral of a friend's father yesterday. It was a wonderful service. It was hard to go. I am not much of a funeral fan. After losing dad and Todd it is just not my thing. It is hard to do the pass of the casket. It brings back too many memories. I was there with associates. I wish Seth would have been able to make it. He is actually doing a job in Mansfield. Maybe lunch will be on the schedule this week! :) I am always up for some good Ying Chinese food!




Tanner got her TV yesterday. She loves it and finally decided she is ready to sleep back in her room. Since she got diagnosed with diabetes, she has been sleeping in ours and that was April 15th! The bad news is that I slept in her room last night! I fell asleep in her bed. We are waiting on getting our new matress from Seth's mom.......Tanner's bed is much more comfortable!




I got a call from my Sister Lori this morning around 5. Her daughter Kim is in labor with her 2nd child. Baby Bryson should be making his first appearance soon. I plan on going and seeing the little guy this evening! I will post pictures tomorrow.




Well, can not stall anymore.....must get ready for work!




Later!

No comments: